How It All Started...
This morning I woke up and read my sister in-law's blog post about her second pregnancy. I like to follow along with her blog posts because I get to see how she, my brother, and their sweet little daughter are doing and I just love them. This morning after I read her blog I realized that I felt uplifted and amazed at their faith and the positive way in which they approach their everyday lives. In short I felt "encouraged" by what I had read. I felt a little boost of happiness in my own life because of what Annie (my sister in-law) had posted.
I continued to lay in my bed enjoying my last Saturday before school starts and then it came to me... "Why don't you create a blog that tells the stories of seeing God's hand in your life?" I thought to myself for a few seconds because I had already tried my hand at blogging before without success, but this thought it seemed like a great idea for some reason. Maybe because it may not have been my own. So I sat straight up and started this blog.
Numerous ideas have already been flowing through my mind about what I need to write about. I have had so many experiences in my life...seen so many blessings. I think it is time to share some of those experiences with others as a testimony that God's hands truly are in our lives.
This blog may not mean anything to some, but perhaps it will help to strengthen the faith of just one person. Maybe...just maybe...it will serve to be that little ounce of encouragement as my sister in-laws blog was to me.
--Megan







Love you Meg! :) love this idea too!
ReplyDelete